Your Ad Here

Roberto Cavalli limited edition cell phone model

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

WHY SUPERSTAR MI’S 20 MILLION DEAL IS A SWEET DEAL!!!

So MI sold the distribution rights to his latest CD for 20 million naira and a lot of bloggers and writers alike have been up in arms at the why you would do such a thing. Let me start off by quoting what he said during his album launch recently.
“This is not to prove any point. It’s only to inspire someone that we’re doing this. Mr Abhu can you step up please,” said M.I. And with that little intro, CEO Abhu Ventures, a strong force in the Alaba ‘conglomerate’ presented a N20million cheque to M.I in exchange for distribution rights to MI2 throughout West Africa”
Well let me break it down to you it’s definitely a much better choice than having some bootleggers take over your intellectual property and in turn making a lot of money out of your sweat.
Come to think of it, it’s only in west Africa that he sold his distribution rights now does that include the Internet for example iTunes or international distribution in the United States or Europe. So there’s nothing to worry about he’s got a be fine. In fact, not only legally be fine he just made the equivalent of $150,000! Not too shabby my books. So if you’re one of those folks who disagrees with my analogy why did you go ahead and comment and tell me why. Even if you agree with my analogy comment anyways love to hear from you too

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBC News - Entertainment & Arts

Follow Me on Twitter