Your Ad Here

Roberto Cavalli limited edition cell phone model

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Machismo?????

a group of men were asked whet their ideal woman is and most gave responses like :

* A woman that will know what i want without me asking .
* A woman that will be able to keep my home in peace .
* A woman that will allow me go partying with my friends and don't query my coming home late .
* A woman I will be proud to walk the streets with .
* A woman that will not give me troubles by querying my dissuasion's .
* A woman that can contribute financially and always be there to meet my needs .
* etc

Funny enough , none of these men ever accepted that they will help out in home keeping

Do u think men are being more "Macho" these days and what are the signs / qualities that make u classify a man as "macho" ?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm nice topic!

    well i think comparin wit couple of years ago men r less macho then they were then....

    Personal view on macho is men who r self centered, no gentlemen, men who use more 'I' then 'WE'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,yeah!
    A lot of those guys around! They are a total turn off to me!
    Chauvinism,great male pride,he would do something of questionable wisdom to prove he is a macho man!
    It's a way of acting, frequently used to cover up insecurities and mask low self esteem!

    ReplyDelete

BBC News - Entertainment & Arts

Follow Me on Twitter