Your Ad Here

Roberto Cavalli limited edition cell phone model

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Most expensive bra costs N300 Million ($2M)

This lady Adriana Lima, wore the most expensive bra so far. at the rate of $2M (N300M)
Ladies, can u buy such bra?
guys, can you buy such bra for your wife/girlfriend?



From Source
This morning when I turned on the TV I saw the Ariana Lima, the genetically-perfect Victoria Secret Angel, being interviewed while sporting a $2 million bra. Then I noticed that she happened to be in the same Victoria Secret flagship store in Soho that’s just a hop, skip, and jump from the BroBible office. I immediately got on the train and made a bee-line for the store. When I got there you could barely see the Brazilian model thanks to throngs of paparazzi. Determined to snap some photos, I wiggled my way through and I managed to get a few shots of the publicity stunt.



3 comments:

  1. for bra?.well,if i don buy all the house waa i want and i don donate plenty money give charity and also i don build thousands of schools for my country.then i go buy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. #lmao >> ONLY 2MILLION DOLLARS, I BOUGHT A PANT 4 MY WIFE 8MILLION DOLLARS.
    IF I SEE BRA OF 15MILLION DOLLARS, I,LL BUY IT ALSO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some things dont just make sense to me. all u need for ur underwear is to be neat and 100% cotton for health sake.
    now she has to show it bcos she spent a lot for it.

    ReplyDelete

BBC News - Entertainment & Arts

Follow Me on Twitter